Sunday, August 15, 2010

Javier Bardem: One Serious Spaniard



If you are female and reading this, no doubt you saw Eat Pray Love over the weekend. Here is my cover story and interview with the film's star Javier Bardem for  Celebrated Living, American Airlines inflight magazine. Besides the fact he is an incredible actor (he won the Best Actor prize recently at the Cannes Film Festival for his role in Biuteful), he comes from a long line of actors in Spain. I also found it interesting the first time he met Julia Roberts (his leading lady in EPL) was in Bali. And the fact he does not drive a car....you can find this and other tidbits here. Enjoy!



You can also read my review of the film on The Huffington Post.

Photo Credits: Celebrated Living

5 comments:

  1. Your posts always improve my Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't have said it better myself--except it's Monday now, and I'm still smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a great actor and very attractive too. I could not find the interview though! As for the movie...a bit too Hollywood for my taste but easy to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add the link - thanks for letting me know! You can read the article at www.celebratedliving.com

    ReplyDelete